This intriguing and fun course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the Tarot, the meaning of the cards, how they give guidance and support to everyday situations and how to do a simple reading.
Designed for beginners, Learn Tarot for Beginners is 6-week series of 1.5 hour Zoom sessions that will give you all the tools you need to do simple read Tarot Card readings for yourself. You will:
- Introduction to Tarot – what it IS and what it ISN’T. Choosing the right deck. Overview of course and reading the cards
- Understanding the Major Arcana and storytelling in Tarot. Using your intuition
- Getting familiar with the Minor Arcana and learning single card reading
- Singles and Pairs – practical steps to doing a Tarot reading for yourself.
- Asking appropriate questions of the cards. Interpreting a reading.
- Reading for yourself and others. Doing a 3-card spread. The Way Ahead
No previous experience is needed for Learn Tarot Beginners Course. A notebook would be useful and if you have a Tarot Deck, do bring it along to the session. I will be using the traditional Rider Waite Tarot Deck and recommend you use that too.
Dates: 8th September – 13th October 2020
Time: 6pm – 7.30pm BST
Special Offer: £95 for 6 week course
Limited seats so BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW on Learn Tarot Beginner Level to guarantee your place at the Tarot Table!
Zoë Dawes is a professional Life Coach, clairsentient and intuitive card reader. She has been doing card readings and teaching others for over 15 years. She offers private card readings, workshops, talks and 1-1 Coaching with the Cards.